Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Willkommen nach Baal


Cruor Angelus by MajesticChicken

So, After weeks of doodling around many army options and likes I ended up where I started, with Blood Angels.

When I first started with Warhammer, I liked the IG, and I even started working on em and for some months I was thrilled and even today, I deeply enjoy how on the grim darkness of the far future they are the closes as simple humans, I can understand em.

But then, (and for this I blame all the SM propaganda) I started to like the Power Armored fellas, back then I didn't knew nor was fond about any Chapter, so I started looking on what seemed the most heavily armored units, which lead me to terminators, subsequently Deathwing and Logan Wolfs, but what really got me was the SpaceHulk board game, I loved those Blood Angel terminators, so I decided to go the aesthetic path.

So back then I em went Blood Angel based on the looks, and tho it was a superficial pick, now as a more mature player I find it was right.

Moral of the story, Trust your Instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment