Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Deathwatch RPG


So, after 1 weak I finally received my pre-order promo skins for Space Marine, it was a big hassle but finally i got my Iron Warrior and Emperor Son's Armour pack, nor that I cared much about em anyway :D

Aside from that as I was talking about Dark Heresy RPG, now I'll take on "Deathwatch" another RPG from the same producers:

This time we take our Power Armour and bolters, and play as SpaceMarines, but not any space marine, but from the not-so-secret Secret Chapter "Deathwatch". This group, nor a chapter per-se gathers some of the best brothers of the Imperium, to fight alongside the Inquisition, specifically the Ordo Xenos.

On this Mix-up of chapters, every brother has to fit themselves with diferent and even oposing ideologies, Space wolfs, and Dark angels, side to side, or Blood angel and ultramarine desciding wich is the best tactic, it all makes facing the Xenos a more complex thing this time.

about the mechanics of the game, it follows the same engine as Dark Heresy, and its even compatible, Obviously its on a different scale level, as we are now fighting Hordes and even Carnifex'es which is awesome!

As usual, any interest on this, beep me.

No comments:

Post a Comment