Monday, September 12, 2011

Dark Heresy RPG


So, after a great weakend of massive multiplayer playing (I played masively!) of Space Marine, a great game btw. I went back to an old classic, RPGames, yeah I was that freaky back in high school, and I loved it.

Back then i played World of Darkness games, but now with all my spare time around 40k, I had to check their RPGs.

"Dark Heresy" suits you as an Inquisitor's Acolyte, and tho Im not a big fan of the Ordos, I've found rather fun and interesting all the freedom it allows(as a good RPG), while still giving us enough direction on how to play.

For now, Im still reading the rules and nicks of the game, while trying to make some characters and playtest em.

Anyone interested on Space Marine Multiplayer or Dark Heresy RPG, just beep me.

No comments:

Post a Comment