Thursday, September 15, 2011

Grey Knights a-Lot


So, today as I was reading my regular blogs, I was shocked that 3 out of 4 were talking about their Grey Knights! I know ppl follow trends, I know ppl belive on the Codex Creep (belief that the newest codex is the strongest) and I Know damn good that Grey Knights are awesome! But this really gives me crashing feelings.

When I started my Blood Angels, GreyKnights were around the corner, I didnt knew em, and thats probably why I didnt chose em then. I build an elite Blood Angels Army, and I even named em "Blood Knights". So I couldnt avoid noticing the similarities with the then-recently Grey Knights.

Well, I couldnt change my mind back then, mostly because I fell in love with my Blood Knights, but since then I've had the Grey Knights on high esteem. Not so long ago I was thinking about getting some GreyKnights myself, but they are starting to look to mainstream now =/

Im not sure, I'll probaly just let them cool of some time on my wish list. Whats sure, is that I'll start getting ready to beat em on the fields, as they seem to be gaining ground, AND games.

No comments:

Post a Comment