Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inquisitorial Warbands

Last time I talked about Grey Knights I focused on what I knew about them, which basically was the power armored, I mean, i knew about the Inquisitors and their warbands, but didn't really cared, until I heard some bat-reports about them kicking buts, (again, Grey Knights Everywere!)

So I took a dip on the codex again, and review said units, and let me say, they are just as good as their power armored counterpart.

First of all, the inquisitors are their focus HQ, and they can be customized from a Caparace armored mean looking guy, to a fully armed terminator-like killing machine. That itself its something to look for, but then we have the Warbands.

This units are basically the henchmen from the Inquisitors, and anyone who has encountered any Inquisition related data, know that could be almost anything and everything. Dex-wise we can mix from Psychers, arco-flagelants, demon hosts, to the very variably Acholythes (Dark Heresy RPG Characters :D).

For me this opens a whole new world of options, almost as a whole new codex itself, all of that with the option to combine it with the already known awesome Grey Knights.

I still have to review the ramifications of this recent enlightenment, but for sure I'll come back to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment