Thursday, September 8, 2011

Space Marine First Impresions


So, finally the Gamestore got the copies of the game, SHAMEFULLY they didnt respected the pre-order add-ons, even tho I did not wanted the CSM skins It supposedly included, Its blasphemy! They shall be Purged!

Anyway, moving on. The main Campaign its awesome, 9/10 (Im taking 1 point, because Im a fanboy) the story seems quite on track, the visual effects are topnoch, but what makes it so great is the feeling of the 40k universe.

About the multiplayer, well, I tried to get on a game for a couple of hrs yesterday with no luck, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, but was actually a turn off. Latter that night on my home I was able to join after 20mins waiting, and let me tell you, It worth the wait!

As soon as I got in, it was awesome-sauce! As any other game you have to get the hold of it, and for the first rounds i was sucking, even tho i was having a blast, but not so much latter and after trying the Assault Marine, I was leveling and finishing 2nd.

Anyway, for today, I`ve been trying to get in a game, no luck so far. I hope it gets better on the next days,but for now thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment