Thursday, February 17, 2011

Meet Lili

Remember the kitty we found? I wrote about her here. Well no one called us, so we figured that it was time to give up and made her an official part of our family! She's going to live with Oka, we think that Zuko (Oka's cat) is really going to love her, besides, Zuko has been alone since Kuja died a month ago.

The first thing we did was remove her collar. She seemed a bit uncomfortable, and our cats are 100% in-doors cats... so she doesn't need a collar.

She's now nekkid!

After that, we officially named her Lili. I liked the name so much that I cried when my boyfriend suggested it. It's perfect for her! We strongly believe that a cat's name is very important and shouldn't be taken lightly. We also believe that a cat reveals it's name in due time, so we should pay attention and we will "just know it".

Lili chose the cutest way to reveal her name. One day I went to play with her outside, I couldn't see her so I called. She answered me and walked out from my mom's pots where she had been sleeping, and she had a tiny flower perfectly placed in one side of her ear. She looked so cute and girly! After I told Oka, he said "I think we should call her Lili, she had a flower after all" he made a pause "you remember in Harry Potter how Lily's love defeated death? Kuja sent us Lili". I cried. Of course it was the perfect name!

Lili still sleeps and plays in those pots. She's slowly killing my mom's flowers.

We then took her to the vet, he said that she was in a slightly worst condition than we initially thought, but she's going to be perfectly fine! She was malnutritioned, full of worms, and had a soft flu.  He gave her some meds and a dewormer, and we have to go back for her first vaccines. The next day, she was feeling so much better and healthier that she spent the whole morning breaking plants.

I love her so much =3 I'm glad Kuja sent her, she's perfect for all of us and she can now grow healthy and happy. We're all very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment