Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sanguinary Guard #1


So, as you may have seen, I got lots of Blood Angles love last month, and it has been "Osom"! to work with, I'm taking it slowly and carefully, enjoying every aspect of the hobby, from reading and getting inspired, knowing as much as possible from the unit and the warriors I'm bringing to life.

Only after being aware of what and who i am modeling, I do my best to try to make justice to the lovely models, every single lil bit has its background, every insignia or honor is considered and acknowledged when painted. Whit every stroke of the brush, with every layer on the artificer armor, I visualize the thousands of years it represent.

And just like this, after 3 weeks of work, the first two Sanguinary Guardians are completed, ready to bring a rain of blood and doom to the enemies of mankind, and hopefully with the help of these gorgeous models, I was able to project the magnificence of the Golden Saints.

2 comments:

  1. w00ts, dude, those look awesome, kudos on the paint job and basing, also the feathers look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias :D Estoy muy orgulloso de ellos, despues de pasar varios dias pintandolos se crea un vinculo Oo.

    Los proximos estan por venir :P sigan atentos

    ReplyDelete