Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oka loves hamburgers

When Oka discovered that they were selling the McRib in Mexico, he just HAD to go eat one. He loves hamburgers and he loves ribs, and he had read a lot about the history of the McRib... he also loves things that are special events, or limited, so it was perfect for him.

So, after much begging on his side (he's on a diet) and anticipation (he had to wait a week for our "date"), we went:



He liked it a lot! See that tiny bag of fries? That's what I ate, the rest is his. I recently learned that there's a possibility that the fries are not vegetarian, so I'm not eating them again. It's a shame because I liked them, but it's not really a difficult or painful decision to make.



I think the McRib was a nasty, greasy, ugly thing, but Oka liked it a lot. He had a great time, so I am happy for him :) He even told me the history of the McRib, apparently there's a whole cult behind it... who knew?

I think he'll ask me to take him again next week, before they take it out the menu. I'll have to figure out what to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment